Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 4 - Winnie & Walter Premiere of The Big, the Bold and You



Hello...hello, I am so glad you can join me today for Day 4 of Winnie & Walter release previews.
Remember that the stamp set THE BIG, THE BOLD and YOU will be available tomorrow March 15. The cut-files will be available for free with the coordinating stamp set until March 30. 

Super in love with this stamp set with its big and bold sentiments. To start my card I cut the PTI Raspberry Fizz and cut then adhere on my card base. I create another panel much smaller than the A2 card. First I used my post-it note and did some masking at the bottom of my panel to get the stripe look. Then stamped my sentiments from THE BIG, THE BOLD and YOU. You can also see that I used the flowers and the bow is  from THE WRITE STUFF: LEAVE IT TO MOM set. The circles and dots that you see on the center of the flowers are from the past release SCENERY BIG BANG CONFETTI, which I love using. I also used my white gel pen to put some dots on the center of the flowers to finish it of.


Here's the full card


For this second card, I cut the wood grain pattern paper from Crate Paper DIY then adhere on my card base. Next I die-cut the PTI Aqua mist cardstock and white cardstock with Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble Border. I then stamped the sentiment "YOU" from THE BIG, THE BOLD, and YOU stamp set first, then stamped the leaves from THE WRITE STUFF: LEAVE IT TO MOM and make it into flower image. I love finding ways to extend the use of my stamp set that way *-*. The circle images with dots are from the SCENERY BIG BANG CONFETTI stamp set. I really love how this turned out :)


Here's the look of the entire card

I hope you enjoyed.

Remember that this set will be available for purchase on March 15. If you purchase the stamp set before March 30 the cut-files is already included for free.

For more DT Inspirations:
Vanessa's preview projects will be available later this month.


Don't forget to checkout Winnie & Walter for stamp GIVEAWAY HERE.


Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a creative week :)

43 comments:

  1. Dear Joni, you made really stunnging cards! Love both♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY I had to RUSH over OOOOOh and AHHHHH this is amazing and I needed this to get me through the day! Thanks a Gazillion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love...Love your cards, Joni! So beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic cards Joni. This set looks like a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely on both cards Joni~ the stamps on each and the colors are just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, Joni! Am loving this new company, and hope to get some of their stamps into my hands soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just GORGEOUS!! I love the colors and composition of both creations. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are gorgeous and such creative designs Joni ! I love the pinks and lime green on your floral card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only did you make The Big, the Bold and You look awesome, but you continued to rock Scenery: Big Bang Confetti and the flowers from The Write Stuff: Leave it to Mom. Love, love, love, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them both Joni! I'm really enjoying all of your floral design, so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ack! These are GORGEOUS, Joni!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joni you are so very inspiring :) I always always fall in love with ur cards, perfect layouts n perfect colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous, Joni!! I just love the way you design cards!! The flowers on both are beautiful!! I love the big, bold sentiments!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are really beautiful! I love what you've done with the stamps. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joni, so IN LOVE with how you made your flowers with the circles from big bang confetti!!! What a fabulous idea!! I am dying to try that! Thanks for another awesome idea ; )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Joni, I fall in love every time I came here!! Love, love and more LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, beautiful cards! So happy W&W came out with this set and love how you showcased it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your creations are just gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of these are absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Joni ... I think you've outdone even yourself here (and that's a pretty tall order!) ... these are breathtaking ... love the colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. okay, you sold me...getting that awesome set :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I loveeeeeeeeee both! LOVING the colors and how delicate those pretty blossom are!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both of these cards are amazing, Joni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What gorgeous colors and design of the first card, Joni! And I love the rustic yet feminine look of the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are gorgeous! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your cards are stunning...love the wonderful colors and designs. Thanks for coming over to my blog with your congratulations
    today. I am a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love how you played with these W&W stamps, Joni! Beautiful colors and clever mix of elements...both cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely beautiful - love the varied stripe widths :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just WOW! Simply stunning! Love your cards, the layout! Very inspiring.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely card Joni. Those flowers are so pretty... love the colors you used... the speech bubble border looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Simply gorgeous cards Joni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, these are fabulous, Joni! What a great looking set!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Breath-taking beautiful! Stellar showcase of the new release, and yet more evidence of your outstanding creativity. I'll borrow your sentiments to say: thanks a million for being sooo amazing!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow! Those flowers are beautiful!!! beautiful beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Two fabulous cards. I have run out of useful adjectives for your cards Joni. I love the woodgrain with the delicate flowers, such an amazing contrast. Love the bold skewed border on the first card too.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great designs and both are beautiful.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. OMG!! These are BOTH AMAZING!! I LOVE the FUN Designs and the Color Combos!! Well Done!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh wow. These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)