Hello...Everyone...March has come with another release from Neat & Tangled with TWO DAY Previews.
Neat & Tangled is releasing two Fabulous stamp sets that have lots of possibilities and Sequins.
Everything will be available for purchase on March 27 @ 8 am EST.
1. To begin my card I first made a card base from a white cardstock, then cut a kraft cardstock for my first panel, distress the top with Distress Ink Tea Dye, then adhere on the card.
2. I create my next two panel, gold foil and watercolor paper.
3. I then use my cheap watercolor set and created a flower like the technique I used HERE, then let it dry.
4. Once the watercolor is dried then I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black to get the crisp black color of the sentiment.
5. I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish off my card.
Here's the full look of the card.
For my second card....
1. I first created a card base from a white cardstock.
2. Then cut a panel using watercolor paper with the same size as an A2 card.
3. Then I used the smooshing technique on my mat using Distress ink and spray it with water then place the card in sections to get the look.....like the one I did HERE.
4. Just remember in every section I used a heat tool then repeat the process again..it really depends on how intense you want the color.
5. When the panel is dried then I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder then I'm done.
The colors I used were: Picked Raspberry, Barn Door, Mowed Lawn, Wild Honey, Tea Dye, Evergreen Bough, and Peacock Feathers.
I hope you enjoyed!
Make sure to visit the NEAT & TANGLED blog to participate on the GIVEAWAY
and see my other teamies FAB projects.
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a Gorgeous week :)