Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March Release Previews - My Favorite


Hello...Everyone...March has come with another release from Neat & Tangled with TWO DAY Previews.
Neat & Tangled is releasing two Fabulous stamp sets that have lots of possibilities and Sequins.
Everything will be available for purchase on March 27 @ 8 am EST.

MY FAVORITE

On today's previews is all about "MY FAVORITE" with a big bold Pretty font...don't you think?

1. To begin my card I first made a card base from a white cardstock, then cut a kraft cardstock for my first panel, distress the top with Distress Ink Tea Dye, then adhere on the card.
2. I create my next two panel, gold foil and watercolor paper.
3. I then use my cheap watercolor set and created a flower like the technique I used HERE, then let it dry.
4. Once the watercolor is dried then I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black to get the crisp black color of the sentiment.
5. I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish off my card.


Here's the full look of the card.


For my second card....
1. I first created a card base from a white cardstock.
2. Then cut a panel using watercolor paper with the same size as an A2 card.
3. Then I used the smooshing technique on my mat using Distress ink and spray it with water then place the card in sections to get the look.....like the one I did HERE.
4. Just remember in every section I used a heat tool then repeat the process again..it really depends on how intense you want the color.
5. When the panel is dried then I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder then I'm done.

The colors I used were:  Picked Raspberry, Barn Door, Mowed Lawn, Wild Honey, Tea Dye, Evergreen Bough, and Peacock Feathers.


I hope you enjoyed!


Make sure to visit the NEAT & TANGLED blog to participate on the GIVEAWAY
and see my other teamies FAB projects.

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a Gorgeous week :)



Supplies.....


25 comments:

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are stunning!! I loveeeeeeeeee those bold colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so incredible. My jaw dropped open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! so beautiful watercolor!!! cool cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just gorgeous Joni ..... love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love these cards -- and I think I need this stamp! Is it strange that I have thought of four people I could make cards for using it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are absolutely stunning!! I love how you showcased the stamp in both black and white!! They both are so, so gorgeous!! Love them!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with the beautiful watercolor effects you have on all of your gorgeous cards!! Another fabulous pair Joni!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these vivid colors! I've got to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So yummy and gorgeous. What a fun stamp. Would be fun to make each of my daughters a card with this stamp, and tell them not to tell the other one. Oh, what havoc I could wreak.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy heart stoppers!! Both are gorgeous, and that water colouring...oh that water colouring!!! Ahhhhhhh-mazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My husband and I are on a mini road-trip and I couldn't get out of the car, turn on my laptop and see what you created to dazzle and delight fast enough! These cards are breath-taking awesome! You are the queen of watercolouring...actually, you're the queen of beautiful, inspiring cards. Grogeous!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me again...I think I pressed publish too quickly in all my enthusiasm, and misspelled gorgeous. Eek! Your cards are GORGEOUS!!!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those cards are beautiful. Love the watercolor flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are always, always, always so inspiring to me! I just love your vibrant watercolor look on both! Totally fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are absolutely beautiful, Joni! I love your water coloring with these vibrant and fabulous colors...Such a stunning showcase of this new sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The watercolor is just beautiful. Great videos showing how you do it. These backgrounds show off these large stamps perfectly. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are both gorgeous and beautifully done Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this watercolouring, the colours just jump off the page x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning watercoloring! Love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, seriously gorgeous work, Joni! You have made me fall in love with the beautiful sentiment image! And I love, love, LOVE your watercoloring techniques! You make me want to break mine out and play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhhhhh so stunning, love the watercolouring, the lovely diffused, organic edges against the hard cuts, such a gorgeous contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous! love, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are both simply fantastic, Joni ... vibrant, bold and so delicious ... love the showcasing of that sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)