Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #55 - Pamella Rolland


Hello...Everyone....
I hope you are enjoying your weather at your neck of the woods, its already spring here in Jacksonville
still a little chilly from time to time :) but the weather is pretty awesome.

For
Runway Inspired Challenge #55
we have a photo inspiration from Pamella Roland, so gorgeous and sophisticated, don't you think?



To start my card........

1. First I created a card base from a white cardstock and created a panel a little smaller than an A2 card.
2. I next stamped my sentiments using Wplus9 Fresh Cut Wreaths.
3. As for my glittered circle panel, I first cut a negative from a circle die-cut from Spellbinders circles then apply the versamark ink pad directly to the circle die-cut and heat embossed it with Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder.
4. After heat embossing with the Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder  then add the Martha Stewart White Gold Glitters then heat it up again with the heat gun to adhere the glitters onto the circle die permanently.

I really love the Martha Stewart White Gold Glitters because its not really silver its more like antique white gold, I got mine at Michaels :)

5. Next, I stamped the damask image from Wplus9 Damask Delight onto the piece of white cardstock  and just fussy cut.
6. I also die-cut the black bow from My Favorite Things Die-namics Dainty Bows.... perfect for the look I am going for to look a lot like a bow tie for weddings. Love <3


7. I then adhere my elements on top of the other with foam dots to add dimensions.


Here's the full image of the card.


I hope you enjoyed and like my take on this challenge.

Now its your turn to play :)
Just go here to the Runway Inspired Challenge to play.

For the Prize:
A $15 Gift Card to Simon Says Stamp!

Simon Says Stamp

For more inspirations just click my other teamies blog name to view their work.
Jennifer Rzasa - Our Change of Art
Virginia Lu - Yes, Virginia...
Pamela Ho - miao
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks
Aga - Just Made From Paper


Thank you so much for visiting me
Have a Fabulous week :)




33 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, and such a gorgeous interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy, elegant and so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Joni! I need to play along this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love bling & glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My jaw dropped when I saw this Joni. And it pretty much stayed that way for at least 10 minutes ;-) This is so divine - that damask image is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! (are you ever tired of hearing me say that? I can't help it each time I see a new work of yours that the first word that pops out of my mouth, after usually picking my jaw up off the floor hehehehe) Love that bow tie on there it is the perfect touch to a wedding card (hope you don't mind if I borrow the idea for a wedding card I need to make soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMYGOSH!! So beautiful and elegant!!! I am loving the glitter!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CLASSY!!! I loved your take Joni !! You are brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so pretty Joni!
    Love it!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, absolutely stunning, Joni! LOVE that gold circle...the texture is amazing! So is the rest of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! The sparkly circle looks amazing!! Absolutely perfect take on the inspiration photo!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is GORGEOUS, as usual Joni. I love the glitter circle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an elegant dress and you've captured it perfectly, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty elegant wedding card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Elegant, exquisite, classy...jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring stunning! Wow, Joni, this is a wedding card of exceptional style and flair. Swooning...
    c

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, Joni ... elegant, glittery and oh so glamourous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, this is an absolute stunner! So perfect for a wedding. I have the hardest time creating these types of cards and you have done it so perfectlly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Joni your card is so beautiful and so perfect to celebrate a wedding. I love the addition of the bow. Just love stopping by. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Joni, this is so beautiful & elegant with the black white & silver-y look. You really nailed that inspiration photo. Thanks for the sticky powder technique and the MS glitter tip. I'll keep my eye out for that. It's really so pretty. Glad Jax is getting some spring time. SC still has some cold. Get Fla nice & warm for a mid-April visit, now heah? TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh this is so classy and elegant Joni!! Absolutely gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely LOVE this, Joni! You sure know how to "walk that runway"!! SWOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Joni, love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really gorgeous, and SO elegant! Totally perfect take on the runway challenge! Now I want to find some of that white gold glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning & elegant--just like that photo! Wonderful card, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A gorgeous elegant wedding card...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovin' your interpretation of this challenge; thanx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning and gorgeous. I just want to touch it. Beautiful take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)