Hello Everyone...today is the second day previews of the mini release of
NEAT & TANGLED.
Remember that all products will be available on March 27 @ 8 am EST.
For my first card:
1. I first created my card base from a white cardstock distress the bottom, then used some Mr. Huey's Calico SHINE and WHITE then splatter on the card base. Let it dry.
2. I cut a much smaller panel then stamped the Tiny Triangles in Versamark ink then heat embossed it in white.
3. Then I distress the panel using two color ink pads. PTI Hawaiian Shores and Simply Chartreuse.
4. Next I die-cut the SPRING WREATH from Wplus9 on vellum twice and adhere on top of the panel.
5. Then I adhere some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh using marshmallow, lemon meringue, the big flower sequins you see on the side is from the spring mix set.
6. As for the sentiment. I stamped N&T SANTA'S TAGS "special delivery" in gold embossing powder on white cardstock and fussy cut then adhere with foam dots.
Here's the full look of the card.
For my second card...
1. Same process, made my card base using white cardstock. This time I splatter on the Heidi Swapp in GOLD.
2. I then cut two panels this time, white and PTI summer sunrise cardstock. I splatter the white panel with Heidi Swapp BLUSH & GOLD then let it dry.
3. I created my focal point using one piece of the triangle on the Tiny Triangle stamp block. I just cut the one piece of triangle and started stamping my own images using different color inks from PTI. Remember I can always put back the cut piece if I need to...that is the cool benefit of using Neat & Tangled stamps they are photopolymer *-*
4. I created two set of images then fussy cut and adhere with foam dots for dimensions.
6. I then adhere the panels and focal point cut images using foam dots.
7. Lastly, I used the sentiment from N&T ON THE CORNER ADDITIONS "brilliant" cut then adhere with foam dots to finish off my card.
Here's the full look of the card.
Make sure to visit the NEAT & TANGLED blog to participate on the GIVEAWAY
and see my other teamies FAB projects.
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a WONDERUL week :)
Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love love love the sequins on the first one!!!!!!ReplyDelete
Love the triangles!!! Beautiful, Joni!ReplyDelete
Both cards are so beautiful.ReplyDelete
wow you always blow my mind.. you rocked this set.. totally love both of these..ReplyDelete
I love these! The color combo on the first is so pretty and I love how you cut up/reassembled the triangles for the second one. So cool.ReplyDelete
These are both AMAZING. Love how they use the same stamp but look totally different.ReplyDelete
My gosh, both of your cards are gorgeous, Joni!! I love the colors and designs!! You create the most beautiful cards!! I love them!! Have a great day :)ReplyDelete
A Mermaid's Crafts
Simply, gorgeous cards!!! LOVE!ReplyDelete
Wow Joni they both are so pretty! love all the added details on each of them...ReplyDelete
Love that you went from a soft delicate card to a bold colorful one! These are beautiful Joni!ReplyDelete
These are absolutely gorgeous, Joni! The colors you used positively glow. Lovely work!ReplyDelete
I KNEW you were going to do something amazing with this stamp and WOW, you did not disappoint! Both are phenomenal, Joni!!ReplyDelete
Oh Joni, it's always such a treat to visit your blog! Your cards are always so amazing and intriguing to look at! These two are no exception! They are both stunning! I love the vellum wreath!! So soft and lovely!!ReplyDelete
Joni, you just blow me away with your creativity. These cards are so amazing. I love the zingy feel of the first card, so fresh and colours are amazing.ReplyDelete
I love how you created the focal point on the second. So clever. Love the colours on this one too.
eeeek, stunning - love the bright colous and the soft touch of vellum - LOVE!!!ReplyDelete
2 totally different cards. I love the soft wreath and sequins with the beautiful sentiment. Great technique on the beautiful background. Card 2 is so clever and love the layering. Fabulous job on both cards.ReplyDelete
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
Joni ur cards are so so pretty and always they r pretty :) I so wish I could hold ur cards in my hand and admire them :)ReplyDelete
Catching up on blog posts:-) I love the technique on colors on both panels !! Spectular Joni!!ReplyDelete
You have really done an amazing job with these new stamps, Joni! Both of your cards are just beautiful...details, color palette, everything about them is jaw dropping! I'm with Deepti...wish I could hold your cards in my hands...bet they're awesome IRL!ReplyDelete
Wow! SO seriously stunning! I would have no clue what to do with those triangles, I'm afraid...but YOU...YOU are amazing!ReplyDelete
Gasp ... Joni, these are simply stunning ... breathtaking ... the first is especially delicious! Anita :)ReplyDelete
Big, bold and beautiful. Card no. 2 is fabulous. First off creating your focal image with one little triangle. Please tell me you didn't get that right on your very first try ?!?!?!? And then that sentiment with it's sense of depth - perfect for the feeling of movement with the triangle shapes.ReplyDelete