Thursday, March 13, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #68

For the CASE Study Challenge #182 post, please click HERE.
For the Winnie & Walter Day 3 release preview, Please click HERE.
Thank you *-*
..................................................................................................................................................................


Hello Everyone....its time for another
CAS(E) this Sketch!

For this week's challenge sketch, so excited because this is the one I created.
I hope you guys will enjoy this sketch.


For this card, I used some patterned papers from Basic Grey and Crate papers for my pennants. For my focal point the Gorgeous rose image is from Wplus9 COMING UP ROSES stamp set. The sentiment is from Wplus9 as well, FANCIFUL FEATHERS set. I fussy cut my roses and sentiment then adhere on the card. I added some sequins on the center of the rose, and other sentiments are scattered on the card here and there. The sequins is from Pretty Pink Posh products. I added some Heidi Swapp black color shine added on my card to finish it of.


I hope you enjoyed.
Don't forget to checkout the other DTs work HERE.

Thank you so much for visiting.
Have a Gorgeous week creating :)

27 comments:

  1. Sorry i have not been around for some time sweetie...well i have been visiting but not commenting because blogger has not been behaving and wouldn't allow me to leave comments!! Anyhoo while i have been able to leave comments you have made lots of stunning cards which i love them all, such fabulous designs!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Joni. And a great sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh...I could just drink in your images and creations, they really make my heart go pitter-pat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Joni!! I love the beautiful papers!! The flowers are so pretty!! I love how you added the black color shine!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Joni!
    I always enjoy your cards!
    This one is both so refined and so bold, makes me think of a Flamenco dancer ;)
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Joni, spectular!! I really love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous sketch, Joni...I can't wait to play with it! Love your choice of patterned papers, and your roses are gorgeous! This is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Joni! Love the bold colors and the splatters work perfectly here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect take on the sketch.... Lovely the bright reds...

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO pretty with the red and black - your roses are beautful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another absolute WOW!! You are amazing...you can even get your splatters PERFECTLY placed!!! LOVE IT, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous sketch and a beautiful card. Love the sequins, the paper and the splatter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't done one of these challenges in a long time, but you've inspired me, Joni! Great sketch you designed & your card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING those splatters and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous sketch, and your card is just beautiful. I can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, Joni! Love the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card,Joni!!! Beautiful colors and i love the black splatters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay!! you create and I don't make a trip is not possible...I will miss something gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply beautiful, Joni ... fabulous striking colours and such a bold look ... gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, Joni, this is gorgeous! I'm sitting here in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh My goodness! This is just wonderful! I love the colors, paper and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Inspiring sketch followed up by a gorgeous inspiration card. It doesn't get much better than this! Love this!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love how the bit of black just brings the card all together. It's a gorgeous card, Joni.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)