Thursday, March 20, 2014

CASE Study #183

Hello...Everyone....its time for another CASE Study this month as your humble Muse.
Here's the card we are casing this week.
You can see the original post HERE.

Here's what I came up with.

1. First created my card base from a white cardstock and then a panel.
2. Then, embossed my strip of vellum using Hero Arts LARGE FLOWER BACKGROUND, and adhere.
3. I also cut a strip of patterned paper from Carta Bella then adhere.
4. For my focal point I used PTI FANCY FOLK ART die, die-cut and stamped the image and colored it with copics then adhere the pieces with foam dots and adhere on the card.
5. The sentiment is from the same set, after stamping it on the cardstock I just fussy cut and adhere with foam dots to finish off my card.


Just another view :)


Here's the full view of the card.



I hope you enjoyed this card the second time around :)
Don't forget to join the fun creating at CASE Study and check out what the FAB work of the design team.

Thank you so much for visiting.
Have a Fabulous week!!!

23 comments:

  1. Love both cards! I remembered the case card for RIC, very clever. Will try and give it a go this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Joni! I love how you layered your papers and your Copic coloring is just beautiful! Such a great idea to include a stamped vellum panel, too...it adds a touch of elegance to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutely stunning, Joni! I really love the tone on tone white background, and that strip of vellum adds so much character. Totally gorgeous match with the golden paper strip and gorgeous stamping! LOVE this! Totally pinned this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card as always Joni! I have to remember to do the vellum in the embossing folder. Love the look of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooooo beautiful!! I am loving the yellow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely Joni! the embossing on the vellum is so subtle yet striking! love your layered wreath and the strip of striped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!! The colours are beautiful and I love the softness of the embossed vellum banner!! I remember when you first posted the muse card...I was so amazed by your creativity (well, I am with every one of your cards!) in using the stamp the way you did!! I still am!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My gosh, this is stunning, Joni!! I love punch of colors and the dimension!! The original card is absolutely gorgeous, too!! Wow, you are so talented!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! These colors are so rich and yummy!!!! I love the ribbon you have used on here and that vellum background is amazing! Fabulous take on your own work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the delicacy of the embossed vellum behind the bold ribbon and the bright happy flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a delightful card Joni! Love every little thing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember your original inspiration card--so pretty, and your new take is also gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh boy, love them both. Your attention to detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely, Joni ... gorgeous layers and such a pretty centrepiece ... yummy! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joni - another two cards where your artistry is awe-inspiring! You're so masterful with details that each time I look (trust me, I scope out the close-up with all your cards!) I see something new, something 'precisely' placed - like the little pink dot above "many" in the second, and the whisper of subtle shading in the first. Visual delights! Happy sigh in having come over to visit...Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them both, but the second one is really gorgeous & eye-catching, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both cards are absolutely stunning Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  18. U r the beauty maker, even if I tried I will not be able to come close to ur amazing creations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)