Monday, September 8, 2014

FCC - We Make A Great Pear


Hello Everyone, today I am participating with Fusion Card Challenge.


On my card I have used the sketch only this time around.
I really love this pear die-cut from Wplus9 Clear Cut Stackers: Pear perfect for watercoloring :)

I simply cut the striped patterned paper with a circle die and adhere a white panel behind which were distress with Crushed Olive distress ink.
The pear die-cuts were watercolored and adhere on the middle of the card.
The sentiment "We Make A Great Pear" is from the Wplus9 Punny Produce: Pears.



I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much for visiting.
Have a Fabulous week :)


15 comments:

  1. Elegantly done Joni! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ! loved the freshness yellow brings into this card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Such a great color combo, and a really fabulous graphic, eye catching design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love your card! Ha, ha, great sentiment too. I've GOT to try this too!! I've never colored diecuts before, but seeing your artwork..... wow.
    The striped background makes the pear-pair stand really out. :-)
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pear diestacked like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful watercoloring and I love the pears on the black and white stripe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so elegant .Loved your watercoloring what a beautiful card this is !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those water colored pears are absolutely yummy Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing and ethereal. Love. So glad you play FUSION Joni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I so want that stamp set. My wish list is getting a little bit much because of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE, LOVE your watercolour pear Join! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome love those stripes and focal peaches :) thank you for sharing with Fusion !

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card has the WOW! factor in both design and colors. Kudos to you and your awesome paper crafting talents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)