Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wplus9 - Watercolored Thank You Card

If you are looking for Neat & Tangled post Day 3 please click HERE.
.................................................................................................................................................




Hello Everyone...I just want to share this simple watercolored card I made for a friend. Ha! I need to make more of this simple to make card....a thanks from the heart. Really easy to make all you need are: watercolor paper I got mine at Michaels, for the watercolor I used Distress Ink in Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick, sequins from Pretty Pink Posh in Marshmallow 4mm/ 6mm, feather image from Wplus9 Dream Believer stamp set, and for the sentiment Wplus9 Hand Lettered Thanks stamp set.

I first cut my watercolor paper a little bit smaller than an A2 card started watercoloring from the bottom then up.....hehehe you can go either way you want, I just like to start the watercolor at the bottom of my panel first. I then I used the heat tool to dry it really quick, then stamped my sentiment from Hand Lettered Thanks in Versafine Onxy Black ink to really get that dark black. Next, I stamped the feather image from Dream Believer stamped around the watercolor panel, added some sequins and the card was off to my friend.



Here's the full of the card.




I hope you enjoyed this watercolored card.
Thank you so much for stopping by :)

Have Gorgeous Week!








20 comments:

  1. WoW, Love your card!! Gorgeous the subtle watercoloured background, the pairs of sequins scattered all over your piece of art, the lovely feather stamps...
    Very beautiful! :-)
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and dreamy, Joni.... ethereal, almost! I really LOVE it! The pink wash is gorgeous. Looks amazing with the crisp white and bold pop of black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Gorgeous ..loved the soft watercolored bg and feathers .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing as always Joni :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty!! Love those little feathers, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Joni! I love the dreamy background, and the feathers look like they are floating on pink clouds. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is absolutely amazing! Love the beautiful watercolor and feathers, absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joni, I totally enjoyed your beautiful watercolor card with feathers in the lush pinks!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! The contrast of the strong sentiment and the soft and subtle background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this water colored beauty and those pink feathers make it look so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous so soft and pretty! And, love how you incorporated those feathers...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, Joni - so very inspired :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply Stunning! So much movement in the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm still waiting for this stamp set to be restocked :( Love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)