Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wplus9 - September Special Release - Dream Believer

If you are looking if you are a winner of the Tour of the Stars you can see it HERE.
................................................................................................................................................................



Hello Everyone....
Today mark the 3rd Day previews at Wplus9 September Special Release.

For my today's project is all about Dream Catcher simple one layer card.
I simply love this new Dream Believer Stamp Set that will be available on September 5.
Lots of second step stamping.

To begin I first distress the panel with Peacock Feather Distress ink.
Next I stamped the images with different colors along with the past release stamp set Fanciful Feathers...all time favorite :)  This card is really easy to assemble.

Once the images are all stamped together I then added the sentiment from the same set from Dream Believer Stamp Set.


I also added some glitters on the webbing and to some of the feathers for glitz effect.


Here's the full image of the card.


I hope you enjoyed.


I am also sharing how to build your own dream catcher at the Wplus9 Blog, here is the sneak...


 you can see all the details HERE.




My other Teamies Maureen and Kara are also sharing something today as well.

Thank you so much for visiting
Have a GORGEOUS day!!!





Dream Believer Stamp Set will be available September 5, 2014.


20 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just stunningly creative. I just adore the colourful feathers, little splatters and how true is the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card..all the colors make it so cheerful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and I love the sparkle you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gorgeous.. love the layered stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. I cant wait to get that stamps set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. This card is GORGEOUS!! Is it really only one-layer?!?!? It looks like so much more!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular Joni!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the partial sparkle on the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited to see this beautiful card as I am super delighted to have won this set <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you mixed the two stamp sets, they are perfect together! Your card is so lovely. The sparkle on the webbing and feathers is wonderful as well as the touch of black going down the side to balance the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING!! LOVING the New Release and the BEAUTIFUL Inspiration you shared for today!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Well Done!! THANKS for sharing and Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards ..love the color and the shimmer on the first one ..so so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, LOVE this card! Seriously. L.O.V.E. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty dream catcher cards! Would be perfect for a teen birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)