Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lawn Fawn - Goodie Bag


Hello Everyone...
I finally got the Goodie Bag Lawn Cuts and the Snow Days Stamp set with Coordinating Lawn Fawn Cuts that I ordered.

Oh..the Goodie bag is so adorable if you have not gotten yours yet.
Lots of uses with this especially for holidays and non-holidays alike.

I made this Goodie Bag for my daughter's friends to give out to her BFFs here is the sample :) I thought I'd share with you....really cute with those bunnies from Snow Days.
This Goodie Bag is really easy to assemble, you can watch the video HERE. I used a white cardstock stamped and die-cut the images (bunnies, tree, & tiny heart) from Snow Days .  I then stamped the sentiment "You Warm My Heart" also from the Snow Days stamp set on a piece of MME cardstock and adhere on the bag. Fill in the bag with chocolates tie in some silver and natural twine on top then I am done.




Here's the full image.



I hope you guys enjoyed this quick project share.


Thank you so much for stopping by :)
Have a Gorgeous almost weekend kinda day.



14 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)