Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Waffle Flower - With Joy


Hello...again Everyone :) this is my second post of the day.
If you are looking for the Reverse Confetti September Color Challenge please click HERE.
...........................................................................................................................................................







Today I am sharing another Waffle Flower Crafts project (Shaker Card) incorporating the new
  Be My Guest, Starry Night, and past released Loved stamped sets, perfect for the coming holiday.


1. To start, I first drew a circle on white cardstock, then stamp the leaf from Loved stamp set to create a wreath using the rock and roll technique, a sample video HERE.



2. Once the wreaths are done, then I cut the shape I created inside and out.
3. I then adhered them together and put it away for the mean time.




4. Next, I cut a panel smaller than the A2 card base I created.
5. Then I stamped the circle image from Starry Night stamp set to create a window for my card.



6. Once window for the panel is done, I then drew a pencil mark using the window panel I created.
7. This will serve as a guide where to adhere the foam tape and stamped the sentiment from Be My Guest (Joy) and Loved (with) stamp sets.
8. Once I finished drawing my guide, I then adhere the clear cardstock behind the window panel.
9. I then fill in the center of the card base with Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Gold, Sparkling Clear in all 3 sizes, Lemon Meringue, and Marshmallow.




10. Next, I adhere the panel on the card base.
11. Then adhere the wreath with foam tape on top of the window panel I created. 



12. Next, I gold embossed the ribbon from Loved stamped set on vellum and die-cut the ribbon image using the coordinating die from Loved stamp set.



Here's the full image.


I hope you guys enjoyed!


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a Wonderful day :)




22 comments:

  1. Wow !! this is so pretty !! I really love the way you have created this shaker card ..Thank you so much for sharing the tutorial for it ..I need to give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.Love the wreath and the pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shaker cards are always a delight..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great wreath shaker card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!...Love the wreath/shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute CAS shaker card! I love the way you made the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS card and thank You so much for sharing the step by step!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!! Love the layering u did :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love your card! I am a huge fan of white card bases with lots of white space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wreath shaker ... I just love that!! So clean and crisp, even with the shading on the leaves. Gorgeous! Thanks for the detailed how-tos too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shaker card,Joni! Love how the leaves turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!! LOVE the wreath shaker Joni :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautifully simple and elegant card! Thanks for the tutorial too ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful shaker card! Love this wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)