Thursday, September 25, 2014

Neat and Tangled - September Release - Day 4




Hello Everyone....we're back on  Neat & Tangled September Release.
ORIGAMI MAP


In all the release this is my favorite :)
For my card I stamped the map in Versamark ink and white heat embossed. I then watercolored the map first with PTI Simply Chartreuse and Distress ink in Crushed Olive for different variations of green. Once its dried I then colored the panel in Distress ink in Peacock Feather for the ocean.
As for the sentiment I white embossed it in white on a strip of black cardstock to make it pop.




I hope you enjoyed!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to stop by at Neat & Tangled Blog for more inspiration.



Have a Wonderful almost weekend kinda day :)

10 comments:

  1. This is amazing, so pretty! The coloring is fantastic, I LOVE the water!!! You made it shine, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool watercoloring.. love how you used this set.. great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty...love the color wash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)