Thursday, September 25, 2014

Neat and Tangled - September Release - Day 4




Hello Everyone....we're back on  Neat & Tangled September Release.
ORIGAMI MAP


In all the release this is my favorite :)
For my card I stamped the map in Versamark ink and white heat embossed. I then watercolored the map first with PTI Simply Chartreuse and Distress ink in Crushed Olive for different variations of green. Once its dried I then colored the panel in Distress ink in Peacock Feather for the ocean.
As for the sentiment I white embossed it in white on a strip of black cardstock to make it pop.




I hope you enjoyed!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to stop by at Neat & Tangled Blog for more inspiration.



Have a Wonderful almost weekend kinda day :)

10 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)