Friday, September 26, 2014

Neat and Tangled - September Release - Day 5




Hello Everyone..,today is the fifth day of the release at Neat & Tangled, I hope you really enjoyed this release. For the final day we are showcasing this cute stamp set called Turkey Talk with its Coordinating Dies.

To begin my card I first cut a panel slightly smaller than an A2 card then cut some strip of Kraft cardstock and adhere on the panel. Next, I splattered it with Mr. Huey Color Mist in Classic Tan and let it dry. Next I stamped, colored the turkey with Copics, and fussy cut. I added some black thread on the panel then adhere the turkey. The sentiment I used was also from the same set, I stamped the bubble talk image on the vellum, white heat embossed, and stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onxy Black then adhere the bubble talk on the panel to finish off the card.




Here's the full image of the card.




I hope you enjoyed this release.

For more inspirations please visit NEAT & TANGLED Blog.

Thank you so much for visiting...
Have a Wonderful weekend!!!

11 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)