Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happy Birthday To You


Hello Everyone...participating at FUSION Card Challenge this week.
For my card I just used the Sketch this time but couldn't help use some pink on my card :)



To begin my card I first distress the white card base with Distress ink in Wild Honey.
Then cut a panel added some dots from Wplus9 new released LITTLE BITS I used the smallest circle on the set. I then added some more tiny dots using my grey Copic marker. Next, I adhered the wood grain patterned paper from MME and added the scallop stitched border die from Pretty Pink Posh. Next, after stamping the flowers using the Wplus9 new released PRETTY PEONIES stamp set on the white cardstock, then I fussy cut and adhere the image on the card. I also used the Wplus9 stamp set STRICTLY SENTIMENTS 5 for the sentiment "Happy Birthday to you". Lastly, I added more Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins in 6mm & 4mm to finish off the card.





Here's the full view of the card.



I hope you enjoyed my take :)
FUSION Card Challenge



Thank you so much for visiting me.
Have a Wonderful Weekend!





21 comments:

  1. Its so beautiful...lovely colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is SO beautiful Joni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! You always have the most AMAZING flowers on your cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Your flowers look so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni, this is gorgeous...love how you were inspired. The added yellow is awesome!
    Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This card looks just superb. So love the contrast of the flowers against the woodgrain background. The colors are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card - just gorgeous (like all of your work)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a stunning card. Those pink blooms really take center stage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty - I am loving your combo of the vibrant peonies against the texture-inspired woodgrain ;) Thanks for the inspiration, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous, Joni! I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so totally gorgeous.. love how you added the color just half way in the background.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, those gorgeous, bright pink blooms on the woodgrain "log" is such a great combo!! So happy to see you in the Fusion gallery ... thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors and hint of woodgrain!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This card is amazing! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! I just got that set this weekend and cant wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this is so gorgeous, Joni! I can't wait to get these stamps in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous as ever :) thank you for sharing with Fusion !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)