Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Neat and Tangled - September Release - Day 3





Hello Everyone ....I hope you guys are enjoying the Neat & Tangled September release so far. Today we are showcasing the new My Plate is Full & its coordinating dies. This set is so perfect for the upcoming fall seasons.

To begin my card I stamped "So Thankful For Friend" all over the card base with black ink and splattered it with Heidi Swapp in Gold. I then gold embossed the vellum with Punchinella image and adhere on the card (I used this image as a placemat. Next, I stamped and die-cut the images and adhere on the punchinella image to finish of the card.




I hope you enjoyed!
For more inspiration please stop by at Neat & Tangled Blog for more inspiration.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a Wonderful Week!




9 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)